Intended Use, Returns & Refund Policy
- This product is strictly for civilian use ONLY.
- Masx Tech makes no warranties that our masks prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- These mask's are not medically certified, nor are they a suitable replacement for medical grade masks.
- Consult with your medical health professional to determine suitability of this product with your personal situation.
- Social distancing and other hygiene practices MUST still be maintained and adhered to at all times.
- These masks are non personal protective equipment and are not intended as a face covering in public settings and should NOT be used in a surgical setting.
- It is recommended to wash the mask before wearing and after each use.
- These masks are strictly NOT suitable for children under 3 years old.
- We advise to hand wash mask after every use in low temperature machine wash and hang dry.
- Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry, Do not iron
To view the latest VIC government advice and recommendations for wearing face masks click here
Returns and Refund Policy:
- Due to the nature of this product being a face mask and infectious disease and hygiene issues, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- To the extent permitted by law, no refunds will be provided for any products purchased over the website or by invoice for simply changing your mind.
- In cases where a faulty item was received photos of the fault can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the fault with receipt details this must be done within the first 3 business days of receiving the product.
- Images of the fault must accompany to support any faulty good claim.
- We aim to supply feedback within 5 business days of fault emails, however these must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. Please be patience with us whilst we investigate any fault matter on your behalf.