When to wear a face mask
Wondering when to wear a mask?
If you can't stay 1.5 metres away from people
If you have symptoms and are going to get tested
If you are in isolation in the same room as another person.
Tips for putting on a face mask:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap, or with an alcohol based hand rub before putting on a mask. Washing your hands stops germs going from your hands onto your mask and face.
- Mask sure your mask is the right way up, covers your nose, mouth and chin. Do not touch your mask when you are wearing it.
- Wash your hands again after you put on your face mask.
- Try not to touch the front of the face mask when you take it off. If wearing a cloth face mask put it into a plastic bag straight away and wash it before you wear it again.It is a good idea to carry more than on mask with you when you go out, Keep your spare mask in a plastic bag.
- Wash your hands again for at least 20 seconds with soap or an alcohol-based hand rub after taking off your mask.
The use of a mask and only a mask will not prevent you getting COVID-19. Staying 1.5 metres away from people and washing your hands regularly still remain the best ways to protect yourself.
Check out the NSW Government downloadable pdf on wearing a mask here
Masx-Tech are producers of durable, eco-friendly, multi-use fashion and custom designed face masks. Masx face mask manufacturers have over 17 years experience in the customised sportswear manufacturing industry and have spent a generation working with and developing treated, use-specific textiles.
Masx design and manufacture protective masks for Australians using anti-bacterial, water-repellent fabrics to provide a superior level of protection to the wearer. To learn more about Masx face masks phone a member of our sales team on 1300 311 602 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.